Saturday 11 June 2011

No you didn't!

Well folks yes I did. Asparagus didn't even know what hit it! I managed to whisk a fully cooked piece of it, marinated in olive oil & garlic, from the plate on the kitchen counter. Mom wasn't to happy & promptly rushed in, she heard the thump as I hit the floor, removing the offending piece of vegetable from me - whole.

Of course the concern "was it toxic?" as many human foods can be, so to err on the safe side she chose to dispose of it - the garlic, which is not good for a cat, & oil likely would have not agreed with my system in the long run. Here is a list of HUMAN FOOD NOT GOOD FOR CATS

Apparently I am not the first to chomp on asparagus & other felines have enjoyed a piece or two sans garlic & oil.
Since I enjoy plates so much mom got me these fab raised dishes so it feels like I am eating with the adults as they say. I do enjoy a piece of cheese from time to time & have even tasted hummus. Alas the green stuff is heavily guarded from this point on.

No comments:

Post a Comment