Friday 24 June 2011

My mom is now obsessed

Yes, she loves cats & me of course...but since finding out about the iPhone app CatPaint from blogger Catsparella  it is game over folks! No one is safe, no one, place or animal. Since I am in control of this method of self expression I have allowed for this one photo today. She first got me into position at the window with "here look it's your squirrel friends!" tap tap tap at the window & of course I fell for it. SNAP went the iPhone & BAM! Meows & lasers sounds filled the air. My once green serene view of birds & squirrels is now "enhanced" with ..."hilarious fun!"

You may just be able to make out one of the squirrels on the grass as he runs in terror from the orange cat & his talons of fire!


 I understand that there are many cat apps, which I am sure will find there way to my my moms phone sooner or later but until then...Be warned animal & human friends...CatPaint will find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment