Wednesday 31 August 2011

Visitors

Well it's been a crazy few weeks, storms, earthquakes & humans...not necessarily in that order. Most would think a cat would react differently for each, but I am not most cats.

So here is a photo essay of my reactions to each, my mom was very surprised at my particular reaction to that crazy electrical storm (one of African Plains magnitude only seen on the plains of the Serengeti is what mom said). Most pets were likely hiding, nervous or both. Me...I kept my cool. I think the electricity in the air balanced me out ...




Not soon after this relaxing evening I had a visit from a human friend Josh who asked his dad to stop by every time they walk by the house...yes Josh says "Cat! Cat!" & his dad is required by Spinner law to stop so his son can spend some time  with me.




Aww isn't he cute? That means both of us....

Lastly, I had a visit from a feline friend who found his way to our backyard, he would come to the screen door asking when I could come out to play. Unfortunately I don't go out but it didn't stop us from talking & staring at each other. He was very nice & would sit for hours on the back patio. Mom tried to get a pic of him & succeeded with this single one before he got a little shy & left... It's been a few days since I saw him so hopefully he is safe at home. I did tell him to feel free to stop by anytime he like though.



No comments:

Post a Comment