Friday 11 November 2011

Spinner asks his animal friends to take their picture to help animals in Japan

Everyone knows I am a ham, I love to pose, love to be in pictures & love to help out my fellow animals whenever I can. Now, combine all that & you have a winning combination! 

I love nothing more than being the center of attention, but I really love using the spotlight to shine it on a good cause & right now I am asking all my animal friends (pet parents as well since it requires your assistance) to take 3 very simple steps to help out the surviving animals in the Japanese evacuation zone who are in DESPERATE need of rescue.

These animals had been left behind after the earthquake & Tsunami that struck Japan months ago. We all know of the radiation from the nuclear reactor, evacuation & the horror that ensued for people & animals. The people were told to leave their pets, that they would be allowed to return - guess what the Japanese government lied.

There are many wonderful groups trying to save these poor creature who were left to starve to death, alone in fear, but the Japanese government was & still is trying to stop the rescues. There are terrible stories of what is happening to the animals & the government is now trying to hide this & worse.

It makes me so sad & my mom very very upset. Can you imagine leaving your pet to a slow, cruel death? Worse, can you imagine that there are people who can save them & a government who won't let them?

1) Write a note saying: 

" PLEASE SAVE OUR FRIENDS LEFT BEHIND IN THE FUKUSHIMA 20 KM EVACUATION ZONE! THEY ARE ALONE, STARVING & DYING & NEED HELP!"
 
2) Take a picture of your pet with the note

3) Email the picture to Nancy at:  nancy@hachiko-coalition.org 

That is all! 3 easy & free steps to become a voice to help those animals left behind & become part of this amazing online petition which will be sent to the Japanese government & Emperor. 

These animals have no voice so all of us everywhere all over the whole world must speak. I am praying everyday for my furry friends & those kind humans doing this wonderful work.




 My picture is on the Hachiko Coalition Facebook Page & yours can be to!

Visit this page, "like" it ,  get your humans to send that picture in & TELL EVERYONE! 

They have hundreds of photos being sent in but need thousands!!

More information on the ongoing efforts to save the animals can be found 

The world is watching Japan! 2 legged & 4 legged alike, the energy we are sending is building up & we will not let these animals be forgotten - ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment